Destin charter Yachts
Big, secure and Comfortable tend to be three words that explain the Charter Boat Destination.
The charter boat Destination is a 55' USCG inspected fishing vessel that is equipped with modern electronics, security gear, and fishing tackle. It really is owned and operated by Captain Stan Phillips whom uses their 25 many years of experience to make certain that each trip is successful. The expert crew is polite, hardworking and knowledgeable. Collectively they attempt to make each outing a fantastic knowledge and a memorable element of your visit to Destin.
The Destination is thoughtfully created inside and out with traveler protection, convenience and enjoyment in mind.
- Owned and managed by Captain Stan Phillips who's got over 25 many years of knowledge fishing the waters of Destin
- 55' deep-sea vessel with a 19' ray built by Bonner Yachts
- USCG accepted for 23 guests
- Sleeps around 11 people
- a spacious interior with many seating, a 30, 000 btu marine air cooling system, 2 sinks, great audio system, XM radio, Satellite TV, and microwave oven
- A large straight back deck which neat and uncluttered that enables that move about easily and properly
- Large center livewell and 4 customized fish cardboard boxes providing you with shaded seating
- Found in the Destin Harbor
- Twin Cummins Turbo-charged diesel motors and ZF gears
- 21kw Kubota generator
- Futuro Navnet shade radar/chart plotter/gps
- Furuno GP32 gps
- Furuno FCV1100 fathometer
- Icom VHF radio
- Icom SSB radio
- Survitec - Solas A equipped- expansive life raft
- Life Jackets
- Automatic fire suppression system in engine room
- High-water alarms in most compartments
- We use a mix of Penn plus Shimano reels which are matched to custom built rods for specific applications. Whether our company is live bait fishing inshore, bottom fishing or trolling big lures offshore, we tackle designed to finish the same job.
You might also like
NautBoard The Original-Pink