Interlux Marine Paint
Micron CSC may be the industry standard as well as the cornerstone of Micron tech. With a greater solids material than Micron additional, Micron CSC is harder and wears away at a reduced price but simply like other paints in the Micron range offers the benefit of managed polishing which lowers build-up of old coatings and minimizes the need to sand at application. Uses less copper better than high copper, hard anti-fouling shows. May be hauled and re-launched without dropping effectiveness. Ideal for sailboats and powerboats in all waters. Do not use on aluminium.
Perhaps not easily obtainable in California plus says in which forbidden for legal reasons.
- Type: Copolymer ablative
- Recommended Usage: All fouling oceans: Trailerables, dry-stored, fiberglass, timber and metallic hulls
- Biocide: 37.2per cent Cuprous oxide
- Additives: Not One
- Range Coats Recommended: 2-3
- Coverage: 440sq.ft./gal.
- Drying out Time: To overcoat: 16 hours., To start: 16 hours. @73°F
- Thinner: 216, Model 117598 or 433, Model 203679