Yacht shipping Companies
When you need watercraft shipping in Washington, DC, Maryland, or Virginia, call a company you are able to depend on: Platinum going Services.
Among the most experienced vessel delivery companies in Washington, DC, currently the full total package, caring for all logistics tangled up in moving your tiny vessel to any area of the globe. Whether you're going or you merely tend to be going your watercraft to a recently purchased lake or beach residence, call Platinum going Services to move your huge items for your needs!
Should ship your watercraft? Call us or simply click below getting a free of charge quote!
Types of Boats We Ship
Platinum going offers a number of ship shipping services inside DMV location. Our vessel shipping experts focus on:
- Yacht shipping
- Sailboat delivery
- Bay vessel shipping
- Convertible fishing boat delivery
- Houseboat shipping
- Bowrider boat delivery
- Pontoon vessel delivery
- And more!
Boat Shipping in Maryland, Washington, DC & Virginia
Platinum offers a selection of ship shipping and boat transportation solutions, including containerized delivery, roll-on roll-off shipping, and flat rack delivery:
- Containerized boat delivery – In containerized shipping, your little vessel would be very carefully packed into a container that's then filled onto a freight ship.
- Roll-on roll-off watercraft delivery – inside method, your motorboat are going to be rolled right onto the deck of their cargo ship and guaranteed. Additionally it is regularly transfer cars, is standard and ensures your watercraft will reach your location undamaged.
- Flat rack vessel delivery – Flat rack bins can be used for shipping cargo that is bigger than the measurements of standard pots, so if you have a large motorboat, flat rack delivery are ideal for you.
Platinum’s practiced vessel delivery team will make fully sure your motorboat is loaded safely so that it gets to its location damage-free. If you aren’t yes what kind of motorboat delivery is better for your needs, contact us and we’ll assist you in deciding.
How to Ready Your Boat for Shipping
- Look for present damage. Any current harm must certanly be mentioned at length before shipping to ensure if you learn problems for your ship upon arrival, it is possible to lodge a claim.
- Remove any personal items and high priced gear. Don’t keep any unsecured things or detachable boat add-ons.
- Make certain all gasoline and liquid is drained. This reduces the possibility of damage.
- Wrap and secure all cup. Windows, windshields, Plexiglas—all of it should be expertly secured. Platinum may do this obtainable if you wish.
- Secure any free gear above or below deck. Anything you can’t pull and ship separately may be covered, taped, tied up, and bound so it won’t move during transport.
- Latch and secure all doorways, house windows, and hatches. Nothing must be able to start during shipping.
Suggestion: just take photographs before you disconnect or dismantle something in your watercraft to mention to whenever reassembling at its destination.
Trustworthy Boat Shipping from Maryland, Virginia & Washington, DC
Whether you've got a canoe, rate boat, or yacht, our watercraft shipping organization in Gaithersburg, Maryland can ship it properly to its destination. When you’re shipping your motorboat to or through the Washington, DC, Maryland, and Northern Virginia location or somewhere else, trust the team at Platinum Moving to make it a stress-free experience.